jeudi 24 juillet 2014

My FaVoRiTe LoOk for SuMmEr

Yeahhhh!! Let's rock it everybody! Let's be happy! Because it's really summer in Paris now. So I get inspired to post my look for an ordinary working day. 



As I have a mat skin, my favorite colour is red, so don't be surprise for the choice of my dress. This is not a new one and in fact I'm so sorry now for not being able to give you the name of the shop where I bought it (I recognize and regret now this bad habit to cut of the tab every time I have a new stuff. I hope I will remember next time to keep some usual tabs as references I will may need in the future like today).

Anyway, to have a better look, I have used different accessories. Since my dress is so simple as you can see it, I have decided to complete my look with this nice Scarf, it's a gift from a bestfriend ;) Please note that there is not another one like this in Paris! 

The wristlet on my left hand was a gift too. 
The pink wristlet is from Givenchy
In my right hand, I have a sort of Hypanema wristlet.

The shoes are signed Clarks




And to finalize, I invite you to have a look on my pretty and my lovely bag from Liebeskind




That's all for today! I hope you enjoy my look. 

Happy Summer again! 
Be thankfull because winter is not so far! 




8 commentaires:

  1. Nice scarf. Love your look. Thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Manja be mihitsy Ikala. impiry aho izay no niteny anzay!?? so d averiko? mino a fa mbola averiko zany njay tsy ho ela ... Ary raha atao hoe Ikala Manja e!? :p :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Aoka izay! Menatra be za! Hahha za anie aky ka saro-kenatra enjana be!
      Merci

      Supprimer